Offering Dog boarding services - day care as well as overnight stays.
Hello. My name is Lynn. I am 37 years old and I live in Guelph. I'm a huge animal lover, grew up with pets all my life and my dream job would be have my own pet grooming service.
I decided to sign up to offer my services in pet boarding because I absolutely love animals and having had a cat and dog of my own, I know how difficult it is to find someone who will love and care for your fur babies as much as you do. You want to go on your vacation with peace of mind and leave them in the hands of someone who will take real good care of them.
The golden doodle in my pictures is my uncles boy Timothy and the beautiful persian cat is my little fellow Simba (he now lives with my parents).
I live alone without any pets of my own, in a spacious and bright Townhouse (no backyard, balcony only) and lucky to have beautiful parks and trails surrounding my community, so my furguests can go exploring with me on our walks.
I have a hybrid work set up and go into the office on Wednesday & Thursday. On those days, I usually leave home at 8.00am and back by 5.30pm. There is some amount of flexibility in days and times and we can discuss more at our meet and greet sessions.
Pets must be completely house trained. They should also be used to being on their own without barking too much when I have to leave the house. The walls between our townhouses are quite thin and we should not be disturbing the neighbors.
Ask me as many questions as you want as I know it can be quite intimidating to trust a complete stranger with your pet. I couldn't imagine my life not being surrounded by furry friends so, I can't wait to meet you and your pet family.
My House Rules and Pawshake Standards:
1. Your pets have space to move around and explore.
2. Won't be tied up or kept in a crate for long periods of time - unless you specify.
3. My place is a very secure space for your pets so they can't escape.
4. Your pet will have access to shade and a cool place when hot and a warm place when cold.
5. They will live with me indoors. The environment is safe for your pet with no chance of him/her getting hurt or ingesting something it should not.
6. Atleast 1 hour of physical exercise (can be broken down as indoor/outdoor play, multiple walks or one long walk as per agreement with owners).
7. Pet is housetrained. Play, bedding and walking equipment is provided by you.
8. Pick up and drop off times fall within the 24-hour time frame. For example, if drop off is at 9 am, pick-up should be at 9 am on the last day. Additional time (later pick-up) can be booked separately in the form of doggy daycare.
Lynn is AMAZING. We left our two dogs with her for 15 nights. As all fur-parents, we were cautiously optimistic that things would go smoothly. Our mini schnauzer can be an emotional guy and has his quirks, our morkie is a tenacious, firecracker, loving girl. Lynn was perfect with them. The photos of snuggles, kisses, sun-bathing and treats were a clear sign our pups were being well cared for and given the attention they deserve.
Our dogs came home happy and even better behaved than when we dropped them off!
Lynn is kind, considerate, professional and sweet all rolled into one awesome dog-lover. Her home is so welcoming and appropriate for your little ones if you ever need Lynn!
We will 100% be boarding our pooches again.
Thank you Lynn for everything!
Lynn was great taking care of our little Morkie while we were overseas for 1 week. She kept us informed every day sharing updates, pics & videos, showing us how our dog was enjoying his time at her place. She quickly connected with him and so did he. I highly recommend Lynn’s services. We were able to travel without having to worry about our little one. Cheers !
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!