!!! Important!!! I provide home visits only in Overbrook/Sandy Hill area. Thanks for understanding!
My name is Maryna and I've just moved to Canada from Europe. Currently, I'm a happy owner of one dog, who was rescued from the streets 6 years ago. Since then I'm deep into the animal rescue and I support financially several dogs and cats in some private rescues (charity is the only hope for abandoned animals in my country of origin, and, unfortunately, there are lots of them).
My husband and I are totally in love with all kinds of animals and can take care of any of it, while you are busy or on vacation. Not only dogs and cats but rabbits, fishes, birds, rats, hamsters, pigs.., you name it :)
I work from home, so pets are never alone.
About my services in the owner's home
I do home visits:
- to check on your cats, feed them, play, and of course, scoop the litter
- to walk, feed and play with your dog
- I can bring your mail in, water plants, etc. (please, let me know in advance)
Every visit lasts from 30 to 60 minutes, before 8am or after 11am.
What Maryna would like to know about your dog before boarding
* feeding schedule & instructions
* walking schedule & instructions (i.e. on-leash, no dog parks, no other dogs, etc)
* known allergies
* chewing issues
* separation anxiety issues
* fears, behavioral issues, and aggression incidents
* car sickness (we like to travel occasionally to explore other parks, hiking trails, or new dog-friendly places)
* anything else that you think can be relevant, just let me know
Usually, "Meet and Greet" is the best way to ensure that we a good match and you can go away feeling comfortable and relaxed knowing that your dog will be safe and well-cared for
Maryna is a very caring and reliable pet sitter. She took care of my cat Léa with love and conscientiousness while I was away for two weeks. She was very patient with all the details of my cat’s care as Léa needed ear and hairball medications. She was also responsive in her communications and sent me pictures of my Léa regularly. I came back to a healthy and relaxed cat that had definitely received lots of love while I was away. I would not hesitate to ask for her help again and strongly recommend her to anyone!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!