Currently only offering boarding and daycare for cats and dog walking. (No boarding or daycare for dogs right now till August end)
Pros of having me as your pet-sitter:
1. I work from home, so your pets will be under my supervision 24*7. And also 3-4 dog walks per day!
(Good supervision for cats, rabbits, birds too!)
2. I'm married and my wife loves pet-sitting too and she stays at home. I and my wife will together take care of your pets.
3. I live in Villeray which is full of dog parks and green spaces around for plenty of dog walks and play time. (When I start boarding for dogs again in September)
4. I have a large house with a large backyard. Plenty of space for your pets, both inside and outside! (When I start boarding again in September)
5. I'm experienced and can take good care of your pet by understanding their body language and needs.
6. I can take care of any mess your pet might make, and you don't need to worry about it. 🙂
7. I LOVE pets. Unconditionally. I grew up with dogs and cats, and I genuinely feel that more than just "pets", they are the most important part of family.
8. I can also take care of other regular household chores if I'm house sitting for you.
Now the long version-
I am a 32 year old health and nutrition coach who has lived his life around and with pets since I was born. Growing up with dogs and cats, I have learned a lot about life from them and my day feels complete when I spend it with a pet. Hence why I'm here on this platform.
I have been a pet sitter for as far as I can remember, sitting my friends' cats and dogs and I find joy and peace in being able to befriend them and take care of them. My empathy is my biggest asset which helps me understand their needs well through their body language and bevahiour.
I have owned 5 dogs and 3 cats till date and I have adequate experience in taking care of their needs and keep them happy.
Currently in Montreal, I don't own any pet of my own, and I don't have kids. So your pet will get all the unshared space, care and attention! I live with my wife near Metro Fabre in Villeray, which is a nice area filled with green spaces and parks which is ideal for dog walks and play. My house is quite large with lots of space for your pet to be at peace and comfort in.
I request you to disclose any behaviour issues that I need to be aware of about your pet and please get all the necessary supplies (basket, bed, food, water feeding bottle, food bowls, poo bags, leash, muddy paw towel, muzzle (if required)). Home visits will be limited to 2 km around Metro Fabre or D'Iberville. Let me know how and at what time they need to be fed and if there's any other special requirement.
Since I work from home, I'll always be with your pet at home. Your pets will be under my and my wife's care and supervision 24*7.
I'll take them for a walk at least twice a day, 15-45 mins each (morning and evening).
On request, I can add a third walk as well at night. Let me know.
They'll also be playing in my backyard and in the house. So they'll be active.
(Except maybe 1-2 hours in between if we need to go out. The house is well protected and quite large. So there won't by any issues).
Services offered for Cats, Dogs, Rabbits and Birds - 24*7 House sitting, Dogwalks+park playtime, Daycare (paused till Aug 2022), Home visits (within 2 km of Everett/De Lorimier),
Dog Walks (within 2 km of Everett/De Lorimier).
Tout à bien été. Facile de communiquer avec Dev. Le prix est tout de même un peu élevé, même si nous avons eu un 5% de discount.
Super kind to my Kahlo and kept sending me updates throughout the days. Will definitely use Dev’s services again!!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!