Hello, I’m Jane!
I am an animal lover with a particular penchant for cats. I am told by my mother that I adored cats since before I could walk, so it seems my fate as a cat lady was sealed long ago! I have an entire lifetime of experience of caring for cats - both grouchy and nice - as I have never lived without one. I am currently the happy human of two furry overlords named Booker and Sadie. They are the loves of my life!
I have worked with both cats and dogs for several years and have been exposed to a wide variety of animal personalities and temperments throughout my work. I can do high energy play with gregarious, playful cats, or low energy sitting and pets for shy kitties.
Some specifics of what you will get when you book with me:
- a 30 minute visit which includes feeding, water change, litter box cleaning (everyday - I don't skip days), and TONS of pets and play time if your cat likes that sort of attention. Medication is included in this fee provided I can give it in a pill pocket or with food.
- friendly and detailed daily messages and photos of your beloved furball. I've been told I take great pictures of pets, but only if my furry muse will sit still. Ha!
- high energy play time for cats who need it. I've been known to gallop through a house with a toy in my hand and a cat at my heels. I often bring my own cat toys, laser, cat video games etc. as well.
- small household tasks such as bringing it mail, watering plants (a small, reasonable amount), turning lights on/off etc.
- easy and quick communication.
- a pet sitter who knows what it's like to be on the other end as an anxious pet mom. I like to embody exactly what I personally look for in a cat sitter.
- a pet sitter who has her own vehicle should a vet emergency arise.
I currently reside in the Beaches neighbourhood.
I offer my services in the BEACHES, LESLIEVILLE, and EAST YORK neighbourhoods.
I can genuinely say I have met some pretty amazing cats and humans over the years through this site! I look forward to meeting you and your fur baby! =)
Jane was fantastic with our cat while we were away for 2 weeks. I'd highly recommend her; she was reliable, kind, trustworthy, and is clearly experienced and caring with animals. Our cat will miss her daily visits.
Thanks again for your loving care of my old fellow!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!