My name is Anna and I live in the Regent Park area. I am an animal lover who enjoys travelling, outdoor activities, hiking, gardening and cooking.
For as long as I can remember, I have always had cats, dogs and a hamster. I grew up loving animals as my grandparents and parents all had cats and dogs. I also spent many summers at my grandparents' farm surrounded by cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, rabbits, turkeys, etc. So, I have a lot of funny and incredible histories during all this time.
I have adopted cats from the streets and their kittens. Giving them a comfortable and warm place to live and being rewarded with their love is one of the best gifts I have ever had.
Over the years, I have taken care of the pets of my clients and friends when they have to travel and can't take their pets with them. I loved every pet as if they were my own.
I don't have a pet of my own at the moment and I really missed having furry friends around and the joy they bring to you.
My services include:
- From 30 60 min house visiting at pets house, providing food water, giving medications if applicable and entertainment.
- Min 30 min dog walk as many times as needed.
- House visiting may include taking out the garbage, water plants, collecting the mail, and all the attention your pet needs.
We can also agree:
- Brush fur and basic grooming.
- Play and entertainment methods.
- Other special needs by agreement.
- Follow up with pictures and text messages.
- Flexible schedule and plenty of time.
- Commuting up to 5 km from Regent Park area.
- Following all COVID safety measures.
I will follow your recommendations and give them the attention they need.
My goal is to give your pet the best experience with all my love and care.
Please contact me to discuss more details about my services.
Anna took incredible care of my two cats and kept me updated with lots of cute pictures of them. This was my second time booking Anna and I will definitely rebook the next time I got out of town.
Anna is a wonderful, responsible and caring pet sitter! She is super flexible with my back and forth bookings. I’m very grateful for that.
Anna followed exactly what I’ve told her about my cats special diet, and my cats look happy!
The most important thing is - She actually cares about my cats because she voluntarily came to check out my cats (I wasn’t even asking!) when my building is out of AC.
And I don’t know why I have a feeling that my home is even cleaner than before I left.
Really appreciated it Anna! Already booked her for the next time.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!