I'm Marissa, and I'm the person that hangs out with the pets at parties. I provide pet sitting services near Yonge and Eglinton, between Lawrence/ St Clair and Avenue Road/Laird or downtown, between Bloor/King and Bathurst/Church. I can provide service downtown in early afternoons, and in the Yonge/Eglinton area in the evening and on weekends.
I have two cats (Billy and Willy), and have been a volunteer dog walker (Canine Enrichment) with the Toronto Humane Society for over 7 years. I also grew up with dogs and cats, and have looked after pets for my friends on several occasions. My two kitties are rather shy and nervous, so I'm very used to dealing with pets that are shy of strangers and winning their confidence! As a volunteer dog walker, I've dealt with all kinds of personalities, breeds, and energy levels. I've also been educated in basic clicker training and can continue with any training programs you may have started.
I understand that it can be difficult to find someone to care for your pets while you're away - I'm here to help! I provide:
- minimum 45 minute visits
- I will do the basics, including feeding, changing water, and cleaning the litter box
- plus playtime or cuddles, whatever your cat wants!
- daily email updates with pictures of your pets (on request)
- occasional dog walks only; I am not available as a regular afternoon walker as I don't work in the neighbourhood
- length of walk depends on your dog's needs and energy levels
- approximately 30 minute dog walks on weekdays
- longer walks available on weekends.
- Shorter walks don't mean less enrichment, though! I'll spend time with your dog however they're most comfortable - waking, playing, or just cuddles! I can walk up to two dogs at a time.
I can absolutely tailor my services to your pet's specific needs, including providing medication - just contact me to discuss! I would be happy to send you daily updates with pictures of your pets if requested. During my pet sitting session, I will also water your plants, check your mail, and do basic cleaning.
Marissa took care of our elderly cat, and did a great job! She was very easy to communicate with, and responsive to all of our requests. Marissa has a nice, gentle manner and our cat seemed very comfortable with her. We will feel safe leaving our cat in Marissa's hands again.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!