My name is Vyvian, I love all animals, big and small! I've recently moved away from home (AUS) and am looking to fill the animal sized hole in my heart. I enjoy going on hikes/walks and exploring the different trails around the area and would enjoy taking your pooch along with me on the adventure! I have experience with dogs, cats, and small animals such as birds and guinea pigs. I'm more than comfortable with all dog sizes and am able giving your pooch any oral meddication of topical treatments if needed. I would love to give your pets as much love and attention they would take from me and hope to give them a wonderful experience while you are away!
I currently work part-time during the week as a live-in au pair so am limited to dog walking, house sitting, and home visits. My schedule is generally quite flexible and can accommodate some weekdays for pet care and my weekends are generally always free and available if you're looking for someone care for your pets/home!
I love taking pictures of my pets and animals I see around and would be more than happy to update you with pictures of your pet!
Please message me if you have any questions about my availability and I'd be happy to answer them! :)
- I will take your dog around the neighbourhood, to parks or a route/area that you're comfortable with me taking them to!
- I will be taking them for at least a minimum of 30 minutes on walks and up to an hour.
- Home visits would include pee breaks, feeding, giving medication, playing and most importantly giving your pet some love and cuddles!
- If you're going away for a weekend getaway or going on holiday, I would be avaliable to house sit so that your pet is comfortable in their own home.
- Typical day would include feeding them breakfast and dinner, giving cuddles and playing, a quick walk for the dogs and giving in medication they might need!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!