Hi! Why am I a great option to watch your pet or house?! Well...here's why
1. I have plenty of experience with house sitting, dog sitting & cat sitting! I got into this with cat sitting for a family friend. I then started watching their dog and began offering out my services for any family friends who were looking for help. It has now blossomed into anyone who has heard through word of mouth from family or friends. I Can provide references as requested.
2. I am open for services such as: dog walking, house sitting, in home dog sitting & in home cat sitting. I do work a 9-5, meaning I would walk the dog in the morning and evening. At times my boyfriend will chip in depending on work schedules & stop by to do a mid-day walk or lunch if that is what the dog requires. I am willing to make work what I need to:). Unfortunately I cannot watch any dogs in my own home at this time.
3. I like to leave your house cleaner than I found it! Not only am I respectful of the space but coming home and not having to pick up after someone there to help you is always a plus.
4. I will give your pet the attention, love and care that they deserve!! I love getting to know each pet & their unique personalities.
5. I'm a big rule follower, meaning....whatever notes you leave for me, I am following to a T. I want to make sure your pet & your home is being taken care of just as good as if it were you or my own!!!
Please note: prefer jobs in North Van & West Van or Downtown area
I look forward to hearing from you :)
Cannot say enough good things about Kiaya! She kept me updated daily, responded quickly, and I came home to a spotless house and very happy cat! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!