*CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING BOOKINGS DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS*
**MY COVID-19 POLICIES (PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING OR INQUIRY):
- I will only be taking on one client at a time in order to minimize contact among different households.
- By booking with me you are declaring that you have not travelled outside of the country within the last 14 days, or have been in contact with somebody who has. You are also declaring that you have not been in close contact with someone with has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- In the event that I become sick in the days leading up to your booking, or have been in close contact with somebody who has, I have the right to cancel the booking for your own safety and the safety of others. You will be responsible for finding a new sitter. In the event that I become sick during your booking, or have been in close contact with someone who has, I have the right to cancel the remainder of the booking for your own safety and the safety of others. You will be responsible for finding coverage for the remainder of the booking and retreival of keys.
- If I become sick within 14 days after your booking, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Upon entering and exiting your home, I will sanitize my hands with an alcohol-based sanitzer. I will also wear a mask while inside your home.
- Please note that pet sitting is not my full-time job and I have another job which requires me to be in contact with others (while following safety guidelines provided by Work Safe BC). By booking with me you are consenting to possible transmission of COVID-19 into your home if I become sick and do not show symptoms.
If you do not consent to the above policies, I am sorry but I will be unable to accept your booking for the safety of you, myself, and others. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
The above policies are effective as of July 13th, 2020 until further notice.
I have been an animal lover all my life, with my speciality being with cats. I also love dogs of all sizes and breeds. I find that many animals are drawn to me because they can sense that I deeply love and care for them. I've lived with cats my entire life since before I can remember. I have a little 5-year-old tuxedo cat named Suki and she is my best friend.
I am 26 years old and a student at UBC studying Sociology. I also work part-time in a restaurant in Yaletown.
Once-per-day 30 min visits: $20
Twice-per-day 30 min visits: $35
Locations in Lower Lonsdale are preferred, but please contact me if you are in North Vancouver and I can possibly accomodate. I do not always have access to a car and thus have to rely on public transit, which is sometimes not economically-beneficial.
MY STYLE OF CARE:
While I love cuddling and playing with my Suki, I understand that not all pets are the same, and some require a bit more space in order to become acquainted with me. I can be versatile with my methods of care and will cater to your pet’s specific needs to the best of my ability.
I understand how stressful it can be when you're away, worrying about your pet's safety and well-being, and I am here to ease your mind. I am very responsible, tidy, and respect any boundaries/restrictions you may have for your pet(s) concerning diet, exposure to other animals, behavior, etc. Your pet will have my undivided attention during our time together and I will send you a message and pictures each visit.
If you have any questions at all about me, my services, or experience, please feel free to contact me any time. I can usually respond within the hour.
I look forward to meeting you and your fur-babies! :)
Mirielle is very responsive, conscientous and clearly loves animals, especially cats. My guy warmed up to her almost immediately.
Would not hesitate to use Mirielle again to look after my cats!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!