Hello all pet owners,
Hello all dog owners,
My name is Gretel and I am passionate about animals. This is one of the main reasons why I am vegetarian. I speak 3 languages (English, French, and Spanish). For the moment I am working at Home, so I have plenty of time for your babies!
I am the mommy of two beautiful cats Izzy and Romeo and the princess of the house, my tiny chihuahua Coco. My pets are my babies and I treat them with a lot of love, respect, and discipline.
To be honest, if I were to have a large house, I would have more animals. For the moment it is not possible because I live in a condo. Now you got it - I would like to be a pet sitter in order to be around dogs, surrounded by their love. It makes me happy and my goal is to make them happy too.
To all dog owners:
Before taking care of your dog, I would like to know if your baby has been trained. What kind of behavior your dog has? Is your dog allergic to anything? Is your dog-friendly with cats and dogs? I do not have any preference for a specific breed but pet owners need to take into consideration these factors.
1. I am ok with any dog breeds for a walk or extra activity outside. However, I would like to know if your dog is ok with other dogs. If yes, I will bring my Coco (my chihuahua) with us to have fun together if not, no problem I will let her at home.
2. I am ok with taking care of your dog at my place but your baby needs to be ok with my cats and my chihuahua. Considering that I am living in a Condo, I only accept small breeds.
3. I am ok to pet sitting at the owner's place and I am open to all breeds.
I only accept dogs/or small rodent (1 family at a time).
*Your dog will :
-Has access to the entire home.
-Can sleep in my bed (if he/she is clean).
- Our condo has a fenced in backyard
- I will be at home must of the time (max 2-3h absent)
- 3-4 exercise walk/day
- Potty breaks every 0-2h
- Will bathe your dog (if required)
- Will provide food ($)/or you bring food
note: If you are out for few days don't worry I will send you a daily picture of your pet if it desired. With me, your pet is in good hands!
Gretel is such an angel, we are so happy that we found her. We will always leave our little babies with her, when we visited her to pick up some stuff, our dogs were super excited to meet her again, by looking at their expressions we understood that they really loved their stay. Thank you so much for taking care of my babies Gretel. You are the best ever!!
Thank you for taking Cohen to hang out with your dog and cats! He had so much fun! We hope to book another visit soon :)
I have a formation on CPR for dogs and First Aid. I also speak French, Spanish and English; be free to contact me in one of these languages.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!