Hello all pet owners,
Hello all dog owners,
My name is Gretel and I am passionate about animals. This is one of the main reasons why I am vegetarian. I speak 3 languages (English, French, and Spanish). For the moment I am working at Home, so I have plenty of time for your babies!
I am the mommy of two beautiful cats Izzy and Romeo and the princess of the house, my tiny chihuahua Coco. My pets are my babies and I treat them with a lot of love, respect, and discipline.
To be honest, if I were to have a large house, I would have more animals. For the moment it is not possible because I live in a condo. Now you got it - I would like to be a pet sitter in order to be around dogs, surrounded by their love. It makes me happy and my goal is to make them happy too.
To all dog owners:
Before taking care of your dog, I would like to know if your baby has been trained. What kind of behavior your dog has? Is your dog allergic to anything? Is your dog-friendly with cats and dogs? I do not have any preference for a specific breed but pet owners need to take into consideration these factors.
1. I am ok with any dog breeds for a walk or extra activity outside. However, I would like to know if your dog is ok with other dogs. If yes, I will bring my Coco (my chihuahua) with us to have fun together if not, no problem I will let her at home.
2. I am ok with taking care of your dog at my place but your baby needs to be ok with my cats and my chihuahua. Considering that I am living in a Condo, I only accept small breeds.
3. I am ok to pet sitting at the owner's place and I am open to all breeds.
I only accept dogs/or small rodent (1 family at a time).
*Your dog will :
-Has access to the entire home.
-Can sleep in my bed (if he/she is clean).
- Our condo has a fenced in backyard
- I will be at home must of the time (max 2-3h absent)
- 3-4 exercise walk/day
- Potty breaks every 0-2h
- Will bathe your dog (if required)
- Will provide food ($)/or you bring food
note: If you are out for few days don't worry I will send you a daily picture of your pet if it desired. With me, your pet is in good hands!
I would 10000000% recommend Gretel! She was amazing with Carter! She was also very accommodating and the communication was GREAT! We got pictures of Carter on a daily basis which was awesome. Would leave Carter with Gretel again and again and again. Great experience!
I have a formation on CPR for dogs and First Aid. I also speak French, Spanish and English; be free to contact me in one of these languages.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!