Pawsitively Pawesome Dog Walking & Pet Services.
*Now booking evenings and weekend appointments!
*Booking for Thanksgiving Weekend - October 12 through October 14!
*Booking for day and evening appointments for November 2 through November 10!
I have experience working with breeds from Chihuahua to Saint Bernard! I have lived with dogs all of my life and over the last 3 years I have earned my Veterinary Support Assistant certificate and have taken courses for animal behavior, psychology, welfare and care. In addition to taking these courses, I have 3 dogs and 4 cats. All of my animals are rescues which is partly what encouraged me to take the animal behavior and psychology courses. I am also able to orally medicate, feed, provide water and change/scoop litter for all animals that are on site. Oh, and of course there is playtime or just a bit of snuggle time for those who are less active or just don't want to play as much.
* Doggie Drop-Ins - $20.00 for 30 minutes (ideal for a potty break, some playing &/or a food break)
- $5.00 for each additional dog
* Kitty Check-Ins - $20.00 for 30 minutes (ideal for feeding, water, cleaning litter and some playing)
- $5.00 extra if there are more than 2 cats.
* Dog walking (for all breeds and sizes) - $25.00 for 30 minutes ($5.00 for each additional dog)
* Oral Medication Administration
* Senior Dog Experience
* First Aid/CPR
* Special Needs Dog Experience
I have successfully completed the following courses: * Veterinary Support Assistant - August 2016, Updated April 2019 * Dog CPR, First Aid + Safety - March 2019 * Chicken Behavior & Welfare - January 2017 * Animal Care & Welfare - June 2016 * Animal Behaviour & Psychology - July 2016 * Dog Emotion and Cognition - November 2016
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!